Consider the benefits of spaying and neutering your pets:
- Stops male cats from spraying
- Decreases the possibility of mammary tumors
- Increase life expectancy
- Eliminates common problems of cancer of the uterus
- Reduces the risk of prostate problems and testicular tumors.
Call 704-636-5700 mailbox 2 to make an appointment.
Appointments are made at local area reduced cost spay/neuter clinics.
- Male Dog: $80 & up
- Female Dog: $90 & up
- Pregnant dogs: $40-$70 extra
- Dogs > 70 lbs: add $25
- Male Cat: $60
- Female Cat: $75
- Feral Cats $110 (includes rabies vac.)
- Pregnant cats: $25-$50 extra
- Rabies: $15
- Distemper: $12
- Bordetella: $12
- Heartworm Test: $25
- Parvo: $12
- Feline Leukemia: $12
- Feline Combo Test: $40
Proof of rabies vaccination is required by law. If animals are not up to date on shots, they are available at the clinic.
Other choices for Spay & Neuter clinics in our area: